30Parallel Games is an international team of passionate designers, producers, analysts, marketers, and business executives — with a leadership team that draws from experience at some of the world’s top gaming and consumer products companies.
We specialize in creating mobile games and apps — from initial conception to launch day and beyond.
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
2. Experience in the video game industry and / or strong passion for electronic entertainment and video game industry.
3. Ability to persuade and influence others.
4. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
5. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
8. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
9. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
10. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
1. Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
8. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
9. Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
10. Help coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
11. Develop and implement special sales activities.
12. Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars and marketing events.
13. Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development