3 Doubles Producciones is seeking Lead and/or Senior Modeler who are responsible for creating characters and assets for our TV series and feature films.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in modeling and texturing characters using ZBrush, Maya, and Substance Painter (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- At least two shipped products as a modeler.
- Excellent organic and hard surfaced modeling skills with an exceptional understanding of form and silhouette.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities and the ability to develop or optimize new or existing pipelines.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a great team-player.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to mentor others in the department.
- Solid texturing and painting skills including a thorough understanding of physically based rendering.
- A solid understanding of form, color and lighting.
- Experience as a lead character artist is a plus.
- Experience with character customization systems is a plus.
- Strong creature creation experience or focus is a plus.
- You will be expected to create the highest quality 3D models, both hard surface and organic, that adhere to the project’s vision.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering and art teams to create beautiful and believable assets without sacrificing performance, readability and game play.
- Help establish pipelines for creating real time 3D assets.
- Consistently set a high bar for the modelling team for quality and pace.
- Working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Improvement in their professional career
- Salary based on experience