We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
We are looking for an User acquisition Analyst that knows many ways to draw attention to our games. In this role, you will create and execute innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention
- Drive and optimize campaigns to meet the goals by analyzing data, and report to the stakeholders regularly.
- Launch, optimize and scale mobile ad campaigns
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and implement innovative solutions for user acquisition.
- Identify success KPIs
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- 2-4+ years digital marketing/user acquisition experience, preferably in the mobile app or mobile gaming space
- Blend of creativity and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience combating fraud and analyzing return on ad spend
- Experience scaling UA campaigns worldwide
- +1 year of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Strong Excel and SQL skills required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- High-level understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, and a team player
- Experience in gaming or large-scale social apps
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
These are some of the characteristics you can find in Starloop
Pleasant and agreeable working climate
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.