Moonlighter has been incredible for us. It's the culmination of a five year effort as a studio. From our humble origins as a service company to worldwide indie success. Quite a ride.
The way we see it, this is just the first step of our journey. We are creatively ambitious and, to build the kind of games we want create for our players, we are going to need reinforcements!
We are looking for an experienced Animator (or superbly talented aspiring professionals) willing to relocate to Valencia (Spain) and join the Digital Sun team, to be involved in our unannounced new projects.
- You can model and texture in your sleep, both characters and environments.
- You are crazy about videogames.
- You have experience working on a game in a professional environment.
- You have great taste, in art (hopefully, in music too..).
- You are highly proficient in Maya.
- You can show a strong portfolio.
- You are uniquely talented.
- You have a strong work ethics, are highly motivated and self-driven.
- You make things happen. You finish things, with quality.
- You can give and receive feedback.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, helping each other, understanding that you work is part of a bigger, shared goal.
- We are more interested in stylized 3D rather than realistic 3D.
- You know a diversity of tools, and you are willing to learn or teach when necessary.
- You can create concept art if necessary.
- Maybe you can even rig, or animate a little.
- You understand how 3D works inside a game, maybe even have some experience with Unity3D or other engines.
- Do you have other secondary skills. Can you code? Can you create great logos? You make an awesome mojito? Let us know!
- Participate in the art production on our unannounced projects.
- As a 3D artist mainly, but we work as a very horizontal team and good ideas come from anywhere.
- You can help us grow our 3D skills as a studio and define a proper 3D pipeline.
- Competitive salary and some benefits like flextime job hours, free fresh fruit, etc.
- Work alongside our 30+ team developing some of the best indie games of the next generation.
- Be part of an awesome and very friendly team of young and highly driven professionals.
- Live in Valencia, the third largest city in Spain and one its best kept secrets. Awesome people, food and weather. Top Erasmus destination. It's like a smaller Barcelona without the excessive tourism.
- Participate in games that will be played by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide (well, that was Moonlighter, hopefully even more in the following ones!)