30Parallel Games is an international team of passionate designers, producers, analysts, marketers, and business executives — with a leadership team that draws from experience at some of the world’s top gaming and consumer products companies.
We specialize in creating mobile games and apps — from initial conception to launch day and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to join our team.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in a game designer role: Game Designer, Systems Designer or Level Designer.
- Broad understanding of all areas of game design.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Portfolio of previous projects.
- Curious and enjoy thinking outside of the box.
- Excellent creative vision.
- Finding simple solutions to hard problems, creating new features that generate better and stronger experiences.
- Experience and passion for Role Playing games and Action-Adventure games.
- Take complete design responsibility of the project and guide it through to completion.
- Develop design documentation and keep it up to date.
- Create sketches, paper and digital prototypes.
- Assist and work collaboratively with artists, animators and programmers.
- Ensure that the final product quality meets the company expectations.
- Working with a high-profile international team