The SPA Studios are using digital tools to re imagine the charm of classical 2d animation, blended with unique cutting edge digital techniques that adds a fresh volumetric look, lighting and texturing that people have to come to expect in family movies.
* Paint the shots and prepare the files for following departments in the pipeline.
* Match design references and styles
* Be self-motivated and have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Deliver animated footage according to production deadlines and quota schedules
* Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail ensuring the work moves efficiently through the animation pipeline
* Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
* Notions of animation, colour and vector drawing are required.
* Teamwork and excellent communication skills
* Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
* Show respect for the procedures and requirements of the studio production and pipeline
* Toon Boom knowledge is important, though training can be provided.
* Ability to relocate to Madrid
* A valid EU work permit is a bonus
* English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language