We are searching for artists with strong technical skills to be responsible for shot workflow between departments from Story to Final Composite. People who can take care of the technical aspects of the setup, such as assets resolution, camera movements, 3d integration, etc.
* Minimum of 1 year production experience in digital animation is a plus
* Technical background working with software and file structures
* Be neat and methodical with meticulous attention to details
* Understand the 2D animation process
* Understand editing and film structure
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have good team-working skills
* Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
* Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
* Show respect for the procedures and requirements of the studio production and pipeline
* An understanding of Harmony is necessary
* A working knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Photoshop are required
* A knowledge of Python Scripting is a plus
* Ability to relocate to Madrid is essential
* A valid work permit is a bonus
* English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language
* Prepare and set up shots with 2d and 3d elements, for a 2d workflow
* Export / Import data from one department to another ensuring all components work according to pipeline specifications and the next department has all the components they need to do their job.
* Perform technical work in support of keeping the shots flowing between departments
* Troubleshoot and debug shot problems as they arise
* Ensure camera continuity between departments
* Pre-comp when needed the different elements from which shots are going to be created
* Check the Animation levels out of Harmony from Rough to Ink & Paint to ensure there are no issues with brush lines, closed lines, ensure the mattes and palettes are set up correctly.