Moonlighter has been incredible for us. It's the culmination of a five year effort as a studio. From our humble origins as a service company to worldwide indie success. Quite a ride.
The way we see it, this is just the first step of our journey. We are creatively ambitious and, to build the kind of games we want create for our players, we are going to need reinforcements!
We are looking for an experienced Animator (or superbly talented aspiring professionals) willing to relocate to Valencia (Spain) and join the Digital Sun team, to be involved in our unannounced new projects.
- You can create awesome videogame animations.
- You are crazy about videogames.
- You are uniquely talented.
- You have a strong work ethics, are highly motivated and self-driven.
- You make things happen. You finish things, with quality.
- You can give and receive feedback.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, helping each other, understanding that you work is part of a bigger, shared goal.
- You understand how 3D rigging / animations work inside the Unity engine.
- You understand game combat animations (and how to make them feel good).
- You are able to communicate in English (Spanish is nice, but not necessary)
- Do you have other secondary skills. Can you model? Can you code? You make an awesome paella? Let us know!
- Participate in the production on our unannounced projects as an animator / rigger
- Add value to the game with any other skill you might have, we work as a team and good ideas come from anywhere.
- Competitive salary and some benefits like flextime job hours, free fresh fruit, etc.
- Work alongside our 30+ team developing some of the best indie games of the next generation.
- Be part of an awesome and very friendly team of young and highly driven professionals.
- Live in Valencia, the third largest city in Spain and one its best kept secrets. Awesome people, food and weather. Top Erasmus destination. It's like a smaller Barcelona without the excessive tourism.
- Participate in games that will be played by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide (well, that was Moonlighter, hopefully more in the following ones!)