We are seeking a highly-motivated and experienced individual as a Systems Administrator to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and grow.
Area of Expertise:
· Must have 4+ years of experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 administration; Windows Domains, Management via GPO's (Group Policy Objects), etc…
. Must have experience with Linux systems
· Must have experience with VMware vSphere Suite.
· Experience administering networks (routing, switching,etc)
. Experience administering load balancers (HA Proxy, Ngnix, etc.)
· Experience administering internal and external security (antivirus, firewalls, etc.)
. Experience with dockers, PowerShell, Azure, VMWare, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Grafana
· Experience administering storage systems
· Experience with clustering
· Experience with disaster recovery techniques
· Knowledge of standard Windows infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services.
· Scripting experience using Windows PowerShell or equivalent is highly desirable.
· Experience with Enterprise systems management, IT operations, Server platform infrastructure (Microsoft Windows and Unix).
· Nagios, Icinga, Opserver, Cacti installation and maintenance experience
· Responsible and meticulous approach to work.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Team player with good communication skills
· Fluent in English or fluent in Spanish with basic English conversational skills
· Administration of other Microsoft products: Office 365, Sharepoint, SQL Server.
· Administration of Cloud environments.
· MCSA Certification, preferably MCSE.
· Works as a member of a global IT infrastructure team managing worldwide sites.
· Performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of Windows and VMware Systems.
· Creates and maintains documentation for current IT infrastructure.
· Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures.
· Deployment, configuration and maintenance of multiple servers containing numerous gambling infrastructure services.
· Service availability and performance monitoring.
· Performance improvement.
· Fast and effective diagnostics and resolution of problems arising out of daily web services usage.
· Solving issues effectively with minimal possible downtime.
· Automation of processes and daily routines.
· Additional duties/responsibilities according to business needs.
International team in a fast growing mid-size company people.
Very exciting innovative projects in a rapidly-changing technology industry.
Flexible working hours with reduced schedule on Fridays and August.
Flexible payment: health insurance, restaurant tickets, travel card, childcare tickets, training