We’re looking for a 3D Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As 3D Artist, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling 3D models and characters as well as integrating them into our games. Our team works with Unreal Engine 4, so besides being able to quickly adapt to new technologies and engines, the position requires experience with a real-time engine such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity. Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and it’s shader/material system along with experience in performance optimization is a plus.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
Please include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as 3D artists and your related experience with real-time 3d engines. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - 3D Artist
• Experience in modeling, texturing and material creation
• Experience with game engines, such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
• Comprehensive knowledge of 3D applications such as Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Allegorithmic Substance Painter
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• University degree or equivalent in Art
• Experience as an artist in the games industry
• Experience with the development for game consoles, such as PS4 and Xbox One
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Using technical and creative skills to create and compose 3D models and characters of exceptional quality
• Integrating and optimizing 3D assets into Unreal Engine 4
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours