Game Troopers is a leading game publisher company which is now developing its own projects. Only by being passionate about what we do, we will achieve products that our customers will love, that's why we are expanding our experienced team looking for talented and passionate programmers.
You will be working closely with design and art departments for a variety of platforms focusing mainly on Nintendo Switch but also for Xbox One, PS4, Steam, Windows and Virtual Reality platforms.
In Game Troopers we are currently looking for Unity Programmers to join our team.
All the interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert gameplay and generalist programmer with excellent C# and/or C++ skills.
- Experience using Unity 3D and workflows for developing a game.
- Strong English communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to relocate to Lleida, Spain.
- Released one Unity title on desktop and consoles platforms.
- Experience programming for consoles (Nintendo Switch preferably)
- Understanding of TCRs/TRCs and the certification process.
- Experience with graphics programming and/or compute shaders is a strong plus.
- Create high-performance code with high quality.
- Work closely with the art and designing departments.
- Proceed with gaming standards and best practices.
- Follow the schedules of the deadlines.
- Be responsible for implementing features for original games and tools.
- Work in an international project for Nintendo Switch.
- The opportunity of motivating working environment within a growing company.
- Salary increases in a timely manner based on objectives.
- Activities with co-workers and game sessions inside the office.
- Lleida is near Barcelona's beach and the Pyrenees mountains, both are 100km far from the city.