You will be well organised and responsible, who works for the good of the team and makes stuff happen, both in a team and on your own. You know how to multitask and how to keep on top of all the systems and operation processes, and have no problem coming up with ideas - or explaining them clearly. Your ambition to grow personally as well as professionally excites passion in others.
- 4+ years professional experience with cloud based platforms (like AWS, Azure Google Cloud) applying an '*infrastructure as code' *philosophy.
- Solid understanding of software architecture, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Good testing practices (Unit testing, Integration Testing, Benchmarking)
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- You are always striving to improve
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional Certificate
- Python, Bash, PowerShell
- GitHub account with one demonstrable project
- Working with Containers and Container Management Systems
- Experience working with version control systems, especially GIT
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile production environment
- Design of distributed infrastructures, running in cloud environments with a focus on AWS and being able to demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge
- Rapidly provision and deprovision architecture in the Cloud using Infrastructure-as-Code applications such as *Terraform *
- Code responsibility from the first keystroke till deployment of your own code as well as fellow visionaries
- Try to define, document, and promote best practices around deployment and management of the infrastructure and implement the ideas through communication and leadership skills.
- Work close-up with Technical Leads and Architects to make our software design and quality unsurpassable
- Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Release automation
- Backup and Disaster Recovery strategy and support to ensure continuity of shared Development Services
- Automated monitoring of all Infrastructure (cloud and on-premise) as well as monitoring release activities looking for best practice and process improvements
- Maintain a minimum set of documentation that supports and defines the development and operation processes
- Provide research and other technical support to development and operations teams on technical subjects including support and use of third-party products
- Develop and maintain tools, scripts and plugins, designed to improve the efficiency of the development teams
- Provide education and training to development teams such that they understand the development workflow and processes