Raiser Games, video game publisher part of Webedia Group, is seeking for its Madrid headquarters a VIDEO GAMES MARKETING MANAGER.
The candidate will report to the Managing Director and will collaborate with the Video Games Producers.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and dynamic self-starter, lover of video games, influencers, streaming platforms, social networks, and of course, marketing.
- Strong marketing background.
- Excellent communicator, fully fluent in English and Spanish, both written and orally.
- Extensive use and understanding of social media, streaming
- Excellent analytical skills.
Previous professional experience is not required. Amateur experience in video games marketing or in streaming video games content will be also an asset.
- Responsible for listening to, maintaining and growing company’s community across all titles, acting as the official voice of Raiser Games when responding to player inquiries.
- Collect feedback from the community to transmit to the production team.
- Create, schedule and implement marketing and promotional actions for the company’s products on the worldwide scale.
- Find creative ways to motivate media, streamers/influencers and community to connect to the games.
- Analyze ongoing/ post-campaign data to optimize targeting of marketing actions.
- Write and present product pitches and marketing overview reports to internal partners, acting as a strong brand ambassador for the company.
- Provide marketing support at relevant consumer/trade events throughout the year.
He / She must know in depth Raiser Games' titles to participate in the definition, execution and development of the company´s marketing strategy.
We seek passionate and committed people, highly creative, ready to strive to get a job well done, who
pay attention to detail, always looking for immediate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What we offer:
A career in a future-oriented industry in a young, dynamic environment.
The selection process includes a non-face-to-face test: define a marketing strategy for the video game Out of the Box (demo available at http://store.steampowered.com/app/576960/Out_Of_The_Box/) covering the following points (max. 2,500 characters):
- Game claim in less than 140 characters.
- Define and defend your target audience.
- Which marketing actions will you implement to reach that audience? (no budget restrictions).
- Which actions connected to the game will you carry on if you were a well-known influencer?
Please send your responses along with the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Brief description of what makes you unique as Video Games Marketing Manager and what is your career goal (max. 1,000 characters).
2. Updated CV.
Please note that candidacies missing any of these 3 documents will not be considered.