As Community Manager, you will be the voice of the players within the development team and the voice of the development team to the players. You´ll need to use our forum and social media channels to listen to our players, to communicate their problems to the development team and share the solutions with the players. Furthermore, in times of low activity in the community, you will be as part of the production team assist in the production of our next titles. For this position, you require a native level in US-English and you need to be able to express yourself in Spanish. Also, you need to be interested in sports, especially in US sports such as basketball and have some literacy in regards to basketball and NBA terms.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Community Manager.
• Interest in Sports, especially in Basketball and other famous US sports
• Passion to communicate with players and to help them solve their problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in US-English and Spanish
• Experience with Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
• Interest in game production and team management
• Passionate about computer games
• Experience with game consoles and PC
• Communicate directly with our players, hear them and help them to solve their problems
• Announce together with the marketing team changes and new releases
• Gather the required information for patch notes and write them
• Represent the players within the development team and help the developers to understand their problems
• Act as the voice of the development team towards the players
• Assist in the development of our products as assistant junior producer
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• Flexible working hours