Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
Along with your resume, please submit code and application samples, which highlight your expertise in the required areas, especially in regards to database development, network communication and their implementation in game engines such as Unreal Engine 4.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Backend Programmer
• Experience with Scripts Languages (like Python, Lua, Ruby),.Net Framework:
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and C/C++
• Database experience (Relational and/or NoSQL)
• Experience in HTTP protocol, REST services.
• Experience working on multi-threaded applications
• Experience with web programming environment (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Experience working in scrum/agile teams
• Strong communications skills
• Optimization of game and engine subsystems in terms of network, network communication and multiplayer mechanics for PC and consoles
• Implementation of server components for multiplayer games developed together with the in-house server development team
• Design and implementation of databases and data mining algorithm supporting the work of the other departments
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours