Genera Games is a leading multi-platform mobile entertainment company, based in Seville, Spain. We have been providing mobile solutions since 2002 for global operator groups, brand partners and leading media companies, as well as developing our own mobile games. Our vision is to deliver the friendliest, most engaging and reliable user experience through creative thinking, innovation and close partner relationships. Current partners include brands like Disney, Intel, Paramount, Dreamworks, Mattel, Universal, and Marvelous Games.
• 2 years experience making successful games as designer in the mobile or social space.
• Experience working with Unity.
• Deep Understanding of the current mobile/social landscape
• knowledge of the real time techniques used on video-game development.
• Wide experience with 3DSMax and Particle Flow
• Wide experience with Photoshop.
• Knowledge of the following tools:
FumeFx and /or Krakatoa.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent and clear your verbal and written communications.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.
• Fluent both in Spanish and English.
• Creation all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
• Design a workflow for creation and implementation of particles.
• Build and library with all the generated resources in order to improve the creative process of particles and effects for our games.
• Find the best solutions to create visual effects for our games following the principles of optimization and elegance.
• Provide other artists with help on how to improve the creation process and resulting quality of particles and effects.
Salary is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the candidates.
Monday to Thursday: 8-9h to 17-18h (1 hour for lunch break)
Friday: 8h to 15h.
23 paid holiday days per year.