Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in apps and games development for smartphones and tablets. We develop our own products and also work for very renowned international partners and licenses.
We are currently looking for a user acquisition specialist.
-Fluent Spanish (native level) and fluent English (native or very high) required.
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns through Facebook and Ad-networks (eg. Inmobi, Flurry AppCircle, Chartboost, Admob, …).
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Experience buying, negotiating and analyzing media.
- Strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Proving experience managing different AdNetworks is a must.
Other person specifications:
-With previous experience in the videogame sector.
- Passionate about video games
- Problem solver
- Good team worker
- Rigorous and detail oriented.
Some tasks involved in the position are:
- Manage mobile marketing campaigns at a global level through agencies or in-house.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition.
- Manage paid acquisition marketing efforts to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Explore and test new acquisition channels.
- Run A/B tests to optimize acquisition efforts and return.
- Analyze campaigns results to evaluate activities successes and optimizations needed.
- Conduct predictive analytics to assist the team Leaders to forecast how users will behave to changes in the games.
- Provide insights into how our customers are playing the games.
- Reporting results directly to the team leaders, the product owners of the games, marketing director, CEO and COO.
Further details about the offer will be given to the applying candidates.
Monday to Thursday: 8-9h to 17-18h (1 hour for lunch break)
Friday: 8h to 15h.