At elite3d we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Games Producer with strong organisational and communication skills to liaise with clients, oversees projects and support teams throughout development.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in the gaming industry. Preferable with AAA projects.
- Broad knowledge of project management and agile methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of game development.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira and Excel.
- Managing development teams, helping teams to manage and overview tasks in order to stay on schedule and make high quality deliveries to clients in time.
- Creating and tracking project schedules together with the development teams, this includes milestones, deliverables, resourcing, etc.
- Overseeing the QA process to ensure that the appropriate testing is undertaken at the right time.
- Handling new and existing client relationships on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the steps for new Tasks to facilitate thorough and accurate estimates.
- Negotiate with clients to triage and resolve issues.
• Flexible hours
• In-house Physiotherapist
• Relocation help
• Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits
• Kitchen in the studio
• Substantial discount for private healthcare
• English language courses
• Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers
• Social events and “Master Classes”
• After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
• Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia
• Salary based on experience